Will we get back together?

My boyfriend and I broke up because he went on a date with a girl. I found out because he was being sketchy about his phone, so I looked at his messages and found that when he was traveling for work he'd gone on a date with a girl. I confronted him and forgave him, but two weeks later he broke up with me, but said "He desperately hoped we had another chance in a different setup where we could both be good to each other." He also told me he was still in love with me. I lashed out, told him "Fuck you, I regret you" and then reached out to his ex girlfriend because I was hurt. I sent him the messages that she and I exchanged. I calmed down and apologized, and he forgave me, but I went kind of crazy. He Has blocked me from every form of communication and told me we'd talk at the end of the summer. We broke up two weeks ago. I wrote him an email apologizing for the way I acted, and telling him that I loved him still and hoped we'd be together again soon. I'm wondering if what I did pushed it too far, or if he still feels like he is still in love with me and hopes we can be together again. We talked on the phone for like 45 minutes after I talked to his ex girlfriend and he said we might talk at the end of the summer but he didn't want to put a time limit on it to get my hopes up.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't get back with him if he dated another girl and lied. plus you don't trust him bc of looking through his phone. Don't worry about going crazy love dies that. So how did you email him if all online communication is blocked. you might look crazy but you can always make a new profile if it's an emergency which I'm betting it's not. It looks like he moved on. I know it sucks been there

Most Helpful Girl

• girl, why you wasting your time for? he clearly cheated on you with some other girl and you were kind and forgiving enough to give him another chance and he broke up with you. makes no sense to me. you deserve better and don't stress about him too much he ain't worth it, trust me!

What Guys Said 2

• leave his ass

• low self esteem.

What Girls Said 3

• So he cheats and you apologise and hope you get back together?

• I didn't apologize, but I forgave him and then he broke up with me. He said he hoped we could get back together at some point, but it was before I went crazy.

• Nice self respect 👍🏻

• I'm sorry, but no. He keeps cheating and will never be faithful to you. You are wasting your time.

• he dated another girl... isn't that kind of cheating on you?

• Yeah, he just got a beer with her when he was traveling for work, but I forgave him and he said he wanted to work on it, and that he was still in love with me, and even when he was breaking up with me he told me he was still in love with me and hoped we'd be together again in the future.

• I think when a guys says that he hopes we'd be together in the future is soo confusing. like my boyfriend of four years broke up with me a month ago all of a sudden. but told me that maybe we'll be together in the future and that he doesn't know what the future holds but right now he doesn't want to be with me. I don't know know I honestly dont know what they mean when they say this. maybe he just wants to be alone and single for now and deep down they know that they will want us back.