Will we get back together?

My boyfriend and I broke up because he went on a date with a girl. I found out because he was being sketchy about his phone, so I looked at his messages and found that when he was traveling for work he'd gone on a date with a girl. I confronted him and forgave him, but two weeks later he broke up with me, but said "He desperately hoped we had another chance in a different setup where we could both be good to each other." He also told me he was still in love with me. I lashed out, told him "Fuck you, I regret you" and then reached out to his ex girlfriend because I was hurt. I sent him the messages that she and I exchanged. I calmed down and apologized, and he forgave me, but I went kind of crazy. He Has blocked me from every form of communication and told me we'd talk at the end of the summer. We broke up two weeks ago. I wrote him an email apologizing for the way I acted, and telling him that I loved him still and hoped we'd be together again soon. I'm wondering if what I did pushed it too far, or if he still feels like he is still in love with me and hopes we can be together again. We talked on the phone for like 45 minutes after I talked to his ex girlfriend and he said we might talk at the end of the summer but he didn't want to put a time limit on it to get my hopes up.
Will we get back together?
Add Opinion