How do I get him to trust me and at least be my friend?

My boyfriend broke up with me recently and he doesn't trust me anymore. He's hot and cold about being my friend even though he said no matter what happened he would always be my friend. What should I do to get him to stay my friend?
"Next time someone offers to help you then you should jump in it because there's a very good chance I won't be around anymore for you. Next time you find a firefighter or guy you like I suggest you pursue that because there's a high probability I'm never going to date you again." That was just now.
"Of course you trust me. Only you babe. That doesn't mean anything Emma 😂" that was earlier. He was laughing and now he's mad and doesn't want anything from me. What should I do I'm dying inside.

22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• just give him some space. he's confused. maybe he'll come back. but before he does think about if you want to be with a guy who hurts you this much

What Guys Said 1

• he sounds like a prick, just move on

What Girls Said 1

• Someone who does that to you shouldn't be your friend. Don't drop the bar for him to walk under. Keep it held high with standards or people will use and walk all over you your entire life.