Too mean to do?

When my girlfriend and I broke up for a year back in 2014, due to some personal issues, I deleted all my social media, and switched carriers and got a new number.
When she finally discovered my new Instagram we started dating again.
She did say how much it hurt her that I just disappeared, and she couldn't know how I was doing.

We broke up today, and very harshly at that. I don't want to play this game. She can't access social media due to a church thing. So I already remade my Instagram and Snapchat without any links to my actual # or email. I want to delete my Facebook, so she can't see how I'm doing again, but this time, because she has really hurt me. I proposed back in November...
Too mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. Block her. No need to delete everything.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, its not too mean. If she did all of that, its good to get her out of your life, man

What Girls Said 1

• Fuck yea that's mean. She told you how much it hurt her b4, yet you wanna do it again? I don't know, I guess I just don't get the logic here.

• So she knows I'm done with her

What Guys Said 1

• no. protect yourself and don't worry about her