What is the best way to forget an ex and mive on quickly?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• keep yourself busy and hang out with friends as much as possible. Dont be alone if you are prone to depression.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• fill your mind body and soul with so many activities, there is no space in your brain to think about them. If some of those activities also help empower you in some way, even better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cut all contact with them, focus on yourself. Spend time with family and friends and don't think too much.

1|1
    0|0
  • Get into a hobby or throw yourself into a religious study or get into a career

1|1
    0|0
  • Lay in bed
    Drown your sorrows
    Listen to music
    Eat 2 gallons of ice cream

0|1
    0|1
  • hobbies, friends, focus on studies/schools. Do NOT hook up with other girls as a rebound. Its not fair and doesn't heal a heart any faster.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no quick option. That is an illusion that the mind creates. No matter how long you've been broken up there will still be reminders of your ex that you see in your day to day life.

0|0
    0|0
  • try not to think how to forget her, that's just makes you think more about her. focus on yourself or maybe current partner (if you have one) or crush. Just don't try. Go outside, get a life.

0|0
    0|0
  • In time, it hurts less.

0|1
    0|0
  • fill your time with stuff you like to do. Girls come and go

0|0
    0|0
  • Have fun! Go out! Learn how to enjoy being alone. That's what I did my last relationship went wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's drink to that !!! πŸ˜‚πŸ» I'm also in the stage of moving on from a crap... the best thing to do is to cut all means of communication, make yourself busy, meditate and have time for yourself enjoy being you for the mean time until you are ready to fall in love again...😁

0|0
    0|0
  • if they were the ones tp break up then its pretty easy. obviously you fet pain, turn the pain into anger and anger into hate. always remember when you think about then the pain that they caused you. if you were the one to break up then you'll probably have a hard time forgetting her if there was no solid reason for you breaking up

0|1
    0|0
    • i broke up but i had a serious reason that she was just using me u know

• well. you had a reason and that was a big one. obviously you felt pain. just think that you dodged a bullet. and you're young right now. you may think you'll never find anyine else but when you do, you're going to be thankful it wasn't her

• yeah im sure

What Guys Said 11

• find someone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Get another girl.

Best revenge is to be super AWESOME!

0|1
    0|0
  • Stay busy and get involved in things.

0|1
    0|0
  • Strip joint!

0|1
    0|0
  • Jerking off. I'm not even joking about that

0|1
    0|0
    • well i will just miss her sex time man
      no forget about that

• Show All
    • Yeah but thinking about the sex with your ex isn't helping lol it'll just keep replying over and over in your head. Usually why it's good to rub one out, don't follow anything she's on. delete her pictures etc

• You're sad now but wait until you get to that angry phase

• Quickly? Yeah, there is nothing quick about it. It will take time and will always take time. Just remember, it will get better.

0|0
    0|0
  • How many happy relationships you know of where one of the people isn't interested in the other?

0|0
    0|0
  • First thing is you brokeup with a girl who was using you only for money... So be happy you broke up..

0|0
    0|0
    • stop it broπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Hehehe.. Take care✌

• thanks dudeπŸ˜€

• Drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • get yourself busy on your personal development by joining more activities, who know you might meet your future that make you even easier to move forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • the best way to forget a relationship is hang put with your closest freinds as often as you can
    they tend to help take up time that normaly you would spend by your self

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;