Cheated on?

I'm pretty sure ... 99.9 percent sure along with someone's best friend ... that he cheated on me.

he sent me a message, and he told me I was too good for him. and that he was really sorry. that he put a wall up for everyone now. and it was too late for him.

i talked to his best friend, he said the ONLY reason he would have said that, is because he cheated on me/did something with another girl.

and I know he was at another girl's house today, and he's spending the night.

last night he told me he was in love with me, cried and told me he wanted to marry me, and he would never leave me/never let anyone hurt me again. (the first day I met him he told me he wouldn't let anyone hurt me)

he saw the scars on my arms, and my legs, and all over my body. and he still loved me. for who I was. when nobody else would

and he just might have f***ed up ...and everyone tells me he feels guilty.

how can anyone possibly love me?

how can anyone possibly love a girl with scars all over her body because she can't take/deal with the pain.

i told him I was in love with him.

he told me he needed me

11

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a little confused by your story and what your question is...

but, just remember that LOVE is different than NEED.

I hope that can help.

What Girls Said 1

• wow< love is difffrent then need

but make the right choice