Is it bad if I am addicted to a guy?

There's a guy we met online, ( here on GaG) and I really really love him. We have talked for almost a year. He supported me, cheered me up and he was like. We both was introverted and we had the same interest. We could understand each other and he helped a lot to me. I can tell that we had a good connection. He was my closest friend (and the only one). I could tell him anything. But we got too close, and I didn't want that because I knew that we can never meet, so it was enough for me and I pushed him away. I let him go, because I know that this is better for him. Now I really really miss him. Will I forget him or is it just because I am lonely?

I've already cried my heart out.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how you feel mate. The fact that it was online doesn't make it totally unreal like lots of people would say. There's another person at the other end who is probably equally affected. If you want to move on then try to take all the good things you got from the experience and hold on to them.

• This " experience" was good and that's why it's hard to forget him and let him go. But I will try to forget him even I feel like that I'm drowning in my tears. II bet I won't eat again for a couple of days. Lol! Thank you so much! I'm really sorry if you know how I feel. Have you ever had an "experience" like this?

• I still like the person. It was my fault. Coming on here doesn't really help totally but I have to try something. No problem :/

• Why do you think that it was your fault? Did you say anything bad to her/him? I'm sorry if I reminded you about it. I hope you will get better. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• It's online. It wasn't real. Make some friends in real life

• I'm not good at making friends. I hate getting around with people. I always feel frustrated when I'm around people alone, so it's really hard for me to find friends and maybe because I don't have confidence. But thank you for your opinion!

• @Holdmybeer Thank you so so much! :) :)

• Welcome 😊

What Guys Said 1

• Why would you push him away

What Girls Said 1

• Just like yourself, I will never forget. I'm so fucking sorry!!