What do you think of women?

Why do so many men think of us as lowly creatures who need a man's guidance?

Yes, many women are actually like the stereotype. But almost every man I've seen stereotypes EVERY woman this way. Why is that?

• Women need men to guide them
    15%(4)19%(11)Vote23%(7)
  • Women are capable on their own
    85%(23)81%(46)Vote77%(23)

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll probably notice more sexism and discrimination against your gender than vice versa since that would more likely affect you, as I can definitely state that I've seen way more women think of men as "dogs" or "pigs" than I have seen men consider women as "lowly creatures" in need of guidance. This is excluding what I've read and seen online, as the internet is just full of bitter people who don't actually reflect society as a whole.

What it comes down to some of the time is just women who THINK that men are against them. These are women who are so full of themselves and have convinced themselves that every male around her can somehow negate her strength and independence if she allows him to guide or assist her, often called "mansplaining." Don't be one of these women. Women need men and men need women.

• Lmao I'm not one of them. I know not every guy is like this, in fact it's quite rare for men to actually think this way,

It just boggles me that some do

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just a belief that is reinforced in culture, despite observable evidence that it is not true for all women, or even most women.

What results is not just men and women disliking each other, but women actually being denied civil rights in every way from very subtle discouragement to active violent repression.

It's a sickness that needs to be cured.

What Guys Said 7

• To be fair I think we need each others guidance to really feel fufilled in life.

• Most women are capable. Some are completely codependent on others. Most men are capable. Some need a good woman to keep them out of trouble and depend on her love to function.

• boooobs

• Women can on their own, even though their emotions may and will confuse them

• hell most of us men need a good woman to keep him in line

• I don't see them as lowly creatures or that they need men's guidance.

I just think they're hypocrites and is the source of all drama.

• Why are women these days so insecure that they feel the need to wear t-shirts that say "I don't need a man"?

• Those women are dumb.

• It's not true in YOUR experience. In my state and on this website I usually find men who do stereotype women this way.

• It's just literally not true. I'm not saying your experience hasn't been different, but in general it's very untrue.

What Girls Said 5

• They want to feel needed. It makes them insecure when we can do everything on our own.

• Those male results are pretty scary rn tbh

• We are capable on our own

• women need men

• Because we judge each other based on behavior and patterns. So if guys observes this "pattern" with the women they encounter in their lives, they will believe its 100%true.