Was I wrong for looking up my ex boyfriend in fb? Is it ok for my boyfriend to call me a hoe for it?

My boyfriend and I been together for almost 4 years are relationship isn't perfect we have both done things to each other except for cheat. How ever he doesn't trust me for things I've done the 1st year, he has the habit of looking through my phone. He took my phone from me and seen that I looked up my ex boyfriend I never contacted my ex I was just being nosey on his Facebook & now my boyfriend left me and keeps calling me names like hoe etc. Is it time to move on? Should I feel guilty? The worse part about it is we have a child together and he's still living here sleeping on the couch "because he has no were to go"

34

Most Helpful Guy

• its a two way disaster, he is just overreacting due to his insecurities since not being established

and you are being a bit too nosey for your own good by exposing those insecurities making you boyfriend feel like he is not good enough for you and you still want your ex

Most Helpful Girl

• Calling you a hoe in that manner is wrong. But looking up your ex is not right if you say you are with him. If you are going to do that, at least don't do that in front of him or when you're single. If he left you, then move on. Take this as a learning lesson. What you did can be considered harmless if you had no intention of trying to sabotage your relationship. But many people including myself would not appreciate that. Now, like I always say, I don't agree with premarital sex, shacking up and having kids out of wedlock. But you have to be responsible for what you do. Because now because of this, if he isn't going to reconcile, you now have to deal with your child by yourself. All because you did something that could have been avoided. However, if you knew he had that kind of language, you shouldn't have got with him let alone slept with him. Either way, whose house is it? Yours? Then if he doesn't want to makeup, he has to go.

What Guys Said 3

• We sometimes we are curious about her exes... The saying goes you could read what's on the menu but you can order nothing... I don't see any harm in to looking at his Facebook I think your boyfriend is overreacting and he's being disrespectful by calling you a hoe if you were doing something with him that would be different... good luck to you

• never do that keep the past behind your back and go on

• I would try to work it out and it isn't alright for him to call you a hoe and etc.

What Girls Said 2

• You should move on.

• Nope, it's not wrong for you to check on someone you once loved.

Yes, it is wrong for your boyfriend to call you a hoe. That's pretty much always wrong.