Was I wrong for looking up my ex boyfriend in fb? Is it ok for my boyfriend to call me a hoe for it?

My boyfriend and I been together for almost 4 years are relationship isn't perfect we have both done things to each other except for cheat. How ever he doesn't trust me for things I've done the 1st year, he has the habit of looking through my phone. He took my phone from me and seen that I looked up my ex boyfriend I never contacted my ex I was just being nosey on his Facebook & now my boyfriend left me and keeps calling me names like hoe etc. Is it time to move on? Should I feel guilty? The worse part about it is we have a child together and he's still living here sleeping on the couch "because he has no were to go"
4
3