Why would she ignore this message?

I dated a LDS girl on and off for 4 years, and we reached a breaking point yesterday. After she told me she has changed and grown close to the church, she only wants to stay in my life to convert me.
Afterwards, I sent this message to her mom.

I'm sorry to be messaging you again, but this will be my final time. l need to address this.
I attempted for the last time to reach out to Taylor, and I discovered where my place in her life was and always will be.
I told you before, she was the best thing to ever come into my life, and I wish things weren't the way they are, because I loved her and wanted to be with her very much.
I know I didn't match up to what you saw as the best person for Taylor, but I tried my best to be that person, cause I only ever wanted to make her happy.
I just hope you know I always tried, and never wanted to give her up. We had a irreplaceable connection, and she left a huge impact on me, and that I would have done everything to keep her safe and fulfil all her wishes had she said yes.
I wish things were different, but it appears Taylor only ever cared about converting me. Now I see it's time to close this chapter in our lives.
Goodbye and sorry to waste more of your time

Why would she just read and ignore this message?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she didn't know how to respond or felt that she didn't need to respond since you and her daughter are broken up

• he daughter is on her mission thought, and couldn't have told her what happened that quickly

• When we started dating again last year, I messaged her to directly apologize for how I was when we first dated, because I was 17, and told her how much her daughter meant to me.
      She was talking a lot of shit about me, so that's why I sent it.
      She didn't reply to that, but replied to me about other things, but hasn't replied to this message or my previous one.

• was what I said bad?

What Guys Said 0