If you truly are over your ex, if they contact you out of the blue, what did you do or say to them?

But if you aren't over them, what did you do or say to them?

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on your definition on over really. If I wouldn't have a single feeling I just tell her, if I would and got over the pain I'd just wanna hang out. If I wasn't over with the pain but over with the feelings I'd block her and if I had both, I'd say I need more time.

Most Helpful Girl

• An ex that i'm not currently in contact with, I don't know if I want to reply, I'm with someone else. If I was single, I would be a little curious.. but it really depends.. on their intentions. I don't really understand why ex's even talk if they don't have to unless there's some false hope.

What Guys Said 16

• I am friendly throughout the small talk and if things go toward us as a topic I just say no. Even if I am not over her.

• i said hey to my ex yesterday after a week of not talking. he's like oh wow it's been few days no talking. how are you? he was like rambling about how he wasn't online forever and he was adding friends to the app and talked about news on tv. I was like wow. he sounded overly happy. the last time we talked he was cold and mean to me. what happened there? we broke up a month ago. so he is over me, do you think? he dumped me. I didn't reply to him anymore. I still love him but I am just going to leave him alone for good. We had a good relationship with problems for 9 months.

• You should leave it and move on, indeed. I would probably do sth similar if I were him.. he probably suspects you are not over him and is trying to make it less painful for you... at least that's what I do and in a similar way at that

• I'll never go back to her again that being said you talk a little bit and wrap it up on the phone

• Hit the block button.

• both cases I won't say a word... cause once my trust is broken , it isn't a piece of glass to mend it , it is diamond it can't be joined

• I did nothing. The best answer for a fool is silence.

• "GTFO you ho!"

• tell them how it is if you are over them
    the othesr side it may get complicated. why did it become an ex- would that reason still be there?

• Nothing.

• Hang up on them and block their number if they are that foolish.

• please let me alone. I realy don't wanna talk with an ex

• fuck off hoe :-) is what I said to the bitch

• questions before i answer.
    who broke it off?
    was it a bad break up?
    who was hurt the most?

• he dumped me. it wasn't that bad. we just argued after break up a lot. we both hurting. but i think he has moved on.

• a montha ago

• ok go to him and say... Well we have had a good time apart do you think that us being apart is the decision you really wanted?

• I never contact an ex... might say, I'm doing fine and seeya...

• Dont even say owt

• I ignored the bitch. Even though I was over her, she still was a bitch.

What Girls Said 10

• If you are over them be casual, friendly-ish and keep it short. If you are not over them, ask them to stop contacting you.

• "Sorry, did you need something?"

Cause I don't know why the fuck he'd be messaging me lol.

• *presses delete*

• I am not over my ex, this has happened. I actually ignored him because I wasn't ready to talk to him. That was my bad but I did contact him again eventually and we talked. It was good, I missed it

• If I'm over him I wouldn't even respond
    And if I'm not over him I'd try to work it out

• I am not over him. but i had to block him. I can't do it not being his girl anymore.

• he dumped me after 9 months playing prince charming. we used to talk nonstop everyday. now he is a different person. like I never knew him at all. he said hurtful things to me after break up.

• What a dick you're right you need to block him he's just playing with your feelings

• To fuck off and if I'm not, probably a "hey! I missed you"

• I would just tell them to fuck off.

• Happened to me. Told him to get lost.

• oh wow what did he say?

• Be friendly.

• I guess if you're not over your ex you make up funny excuses to talk to them or get their attention. Like drunk text them or dial number by accident.