Give me the hard truth?

Mid year me and my ex where going throw some hard time so we broke up. But we agreed that we would stay in touch and try and work things out. I thought that everything was ok but I found out that he was seeing other people behind my back. After a couple of woman and a couple months later. I decided to start seeing someone else but I was still seeing my ex too... Long story short I got pregnant by one of those guys and I'm not in the right mind set or place to be a mother. I told my ex that I was... but I haven't told the other guy. But his family know about the hole thing. I want to give the child up for adoption for a couple of reasons and I feel like a horrible person because I am doing this. What should I do?

• suck it up and tell the other guy
    83%(5)80%(8)Vote75%(3)
  • Not tell the other guy
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • keep the baby
    17%(1)20%(2)Vote25%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

• Although it was reckless of you, and some of the comments are bashing you for your recklessness, I'll refrain from doing so.

Keep the baby, don't keep the baby, it's up to you. But you should make your decision and let the guy who impregnated you know of it. Depending on what he's like, he's going to either agree or disagree, either way you would need to remain firm on your decision.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay you need to tell the father and need to talk. Tell him that you are thinking to put the baby up for adoption. Just please don't abort the child like these dicks here are telling you.

What Guys Said 7

• They deserve to know. They're also entitled to request a paternaty test before any potential adoption process can commence. Though ultimately, what you choose to put your body through is yours and only your decision to make.
    Tell them though, get it over with, for your own peace of mind. It sounds like you have enough on your plate without adding any unnecessary moral dilemas to the already cumbersome situation. best of luck regardless.

• You want the hard truth? Ok. You fucked up majorly! How do you get accidentally pregnant nowadays with all the resources out there is beyond me. Fyi Pull out method doesn't work! Yes you are so a hoe in denial. You cheated on him. Let alone never get back with an ex! An ex is an ex for a reason! Didn't even try that shit. You are 30 years old and don't know that? Sleeping around with many guys as well, Where is your reponsiblity? This time it's a child next time it may be aids and your not disclosing who you sleep with. Its time to grow and wake up and smell the damn roses. You made your bed now damn it lay in it.

Fyi you aren't a horrible person. Just made terrible decisions over and over again. Obviously give the baby up because it appears you are in now way shape or form to be a mother.

• Tell the guy, it's the right thing to do. Personally I'd have the baby aborted rather than adopted. There are enough humans in the world already aside from the ones who are not wanted.

• Admit your hoebaggery.

• abort it.

• The hard truth is...
    ..
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    . You're a hoe

• tell man let him know see what he has to say? only right

What Girls Said 0