Girls, If your boyfriend did this would you break up with him?

If your boyfriend posted pictures of you on , yahoo answers, girlaskguys, etc and asked guys " would you fuck her? Would you break up with him?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• If my boyfriend did something like that, I would be extremely upset. I would feel hurt, betrayed, and disrespected. I'd also have less respect for him, because that is such an immature and petty thing to do. But I would give him a chance to explain before I'd decide whether or not to break up with him. If he saw the error of his ways and apologized and made it up to me, perhaps our relationship could continue.

What Girls Said 19

• I wouldn't just dump him. I would gather all of the evidence and sue his butt for defamation of character. How can anybody call themselves a lover and do wicked stuff like that? That is foal ande degrading.

• I don't know if I'd break up but I'd be extremely upset and annoyed about it. I'd have to be in a situation like that I guess to see what I would do.

• Absolutely, in a heart beat

• Yes I would.

• Yes, I would.

• Honestly, I don't want to be rude with you but i'd proudly brake up on him and spit on him and report him as an online abuser.

• I would break up with him. He has no manners and respect at all. He's a pig

• Yeah, because that's immature and ratchet af. If he gets off on hearing all the ways other men want to fuck me then I might as well go and find someone who actually wants to be with me.

• yes that is very disrespectful

• I wouldn't break up with him, but that is really disrespectful. I don't understand why your boyfriend would do something like that.

• Yes i would, Thats very disrespectful, girls are not objects.

• Yeah, he sounds like a creep.

• Hmmm... I wouldn't break up but I wouldn't be really happy about it. I would have to talk with him about it.

• I would be mad at him and ask him to delete the pics and I want an apology. But no I wouldn't break up.

• Yes that shows he has no respect

• First I'll break his dick. Then I leave.

• Yeah...

• yes. 100%, I find that incredibly disrespectful.

• I wouldn't break up with him. I'll accuse him of raping just cuz...