My sister just broke up and she is devastated, I don't know how to help her?

She doesn't have friends anymore since they were not a friend to her. She only had that guy which she would always be with him. They would either stay at his place or at ours (rarely). I've been with her since she broke up (yesterday night) and she hasn't eaten anything, she just watches YouTube videos and sometimes looks at her pictures with the guy. I told her that's no good (looking at pics) and she kind of stopped. I'm trying to be here for her but I'm not sure what exactly that means. Being in the same room as her just doesn't seem enough and I don't know how else I could help. We did talk a bit, she told me how they broke up but I don't know what I should say. I'm usually good at giving advice to my friends but it's not the same with my sister, I feel that we're either not close enough or too close. She told me that she still loves him and he loves her too but he was right to break up with her. And she doesn't know how she is going to spend her summer. She literally has no one right now and I feel that she needs a friend not her sister.
3
1