Men that leave their wives for someone else?

I've never cheated on someone myself, but it does seem that men rarely leave an unhappy marriage to be on their own. It usually takes another woman to tempt them away.

Why do men tend to leave in their first place? How often does a man leave for the other women? And what is it about the other woman that tempts them so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• they leave because they are unhappy and the other woman makes them feel the lost happiness

What Guys Said 1

• Bad pussy once a year is better than no pussy at all is why they usually don't leave if there's no replacement. It's more the shit marriage (for a variety of possible reasons) than the new woman making him leave. All marriage does is make it more expensive to leave, it's not a fix to where they can't at all no matter what. The real question is why do men get married in the first place? It's so stupid, not much better than volunteering for prison once the honeymoon is over.

What Girls Said 2

• For some men, one woman is never enough. A lot of people blame this on biology and evolution, however, it is clearly from a lack of self control.

But men and women enjoy sex and enjoy having sex with new and different people, however, commitment does not allow for that.

I had a boyfriend, and we had a very unhappy relationship, I never cheated. I didn't think he did either, until after we broke up and the truth came out.

The thing is, some men (and some women) are selfish in nature and only care about their own needs. They do not care about preserving the sanctity of their marriage (or relationship). If you two are unhappy, communicate that with each other. If you two cannot work on it, then separate.

• The other woman is providing something that the guy's wife isn't. It could be sex, it could be understanding him and relating to him, or it could just be the feeling of someone new & different.