Ex boyfriend wants to be friends after breaking up, but never initiates contact?

its a LDR, he fell out of love with me after a month break, said he wanted to leave to be stronger for me because he thought himself was a destruction, even when i insisted that he wasn't, he came back telling me he doesn't love me anymore, i asked him if I'm not good enough for him, he said "i don't need anyone, i'm strong'? he wants to be friends with me still though because he thinks i'm a good friend. and he doesn't want me out of his life. when i asked if he had ever loved me, he said he doesn't know? my friend said he's scared but i don't think so. i don't think he'd hurt me like this. he'd act super cold if I brought up about us, like my feelings for him and such. he still talks to me about his fav series which i don't watch, i always hear from him, i love hearing the stories from him more, we still talk like how we used to, just without the i love you's, good morning and good night texts and that he sometimes would reply slower now or he'd go really cold if i kind of.. flirt? or just being sweet? like a word reply or just some emojis. but he'd never text me unless i text him first, if i didn't text him the entire day, he wouldn't text me at all. he told me to stop loving him because 'one sided feelings don't go well'. he also gave me the access to one of his account before he left for a month, and the password is 'iwillalwaysloveyou___" and he hasn't changed it. he's still open to me about what he's doing, like itching his balls. i don't understand what he wants? also, is there a chance i can get him back? since i really didn't make any mistake that tears us apart, i want him back so bad.

04

What Guys Said 3

• he is your ex for a reason, dear

sometimes just because two people like each other, doesn't mean that they are compatible.

retract yourself completely from the remains of the relationship, its better for you to

• no it will get awkward as u move forward in this

• never associate with an ex ever... just move on

What Girls Said 0