Long distance girlfriend in different country for 3 months and I want to break up?

I want to break up with my girlfriend of 2 years but she will be in a different country for 3 more months. What can I do? What should I do?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Text her or call her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just call her and tell her you are no longer interested in a long distance relationship and you need to see other people.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Call her. Every body say that you should brake up face to face but personally would I prefer having it done via call or text. Because if she breaks my heart I don't wanna see her and I wanna be able to cry the second I hear the news. But I also wanna be strong in front of her so it will take more effort for me to be strong if it's face to face then over phone. Hope it makes sense

• why do you want to? Is it bc she is far away. The eat thing is be honest and tell her asap if that's what you want.

• Is she a "long distance girlfriend" or "girlfriend long distance away" & she'll back in 3 months. 1) break up via text. 2) tell her in 3 months when she returns home.

• Make sure that this is what you want. Then call her and ask to meet. Tell her what you want in person if possible.

• Dump her - you're wasting both your times otherwise