What to do with an ex?

Has anyone else ever gotten out of a relationship with someone whom they really loved and afterwards was just pretty much obsessed with wondering what they are doing, who they're with, who they're talking to, etc? I can't stop looking at my exes social media and it's driving me insane. It's become like a habit whenever I check my phone, I immediately go to his twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc. I try to stop but it's a lot easier said than done. Me and him are a done deal, but I do have to deal with him because we have a child together who is only one years old. I don't want him back. He's a man whore and it disgusts me.

22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I fucked my ex fiancĂ©'s best friend after he cheated on me with MY best friend TWO DAYS before we walked down the aisle... helped me deal with it. Might not be the healthiest option, but it was effective at least. Good luck

What Guys Said 1

• i am sorry :/

What Girls Said 1

• That's absolutely normal. It comes with breakups. He's very likely doing the same thing to you. It will pass with time.