Will she ever be with me again?

I was in a long distance relationship with this girl for a month. I broke up w her bc the distance was bothering me. But I really like her and got over it. A month later, I asked if she will take me back. She said this,
"Yeah. I've been thinking about it and I don't think I can. I really really like you but I just can't do it. I just can't be like I was before, I've been going through a lot and I have a lot going on right now and it's not fair to say yes and not be there for you. I'm not saying I won't be I just don't know if it can be like it was. I'm really, truly sorry. I still want to talk and you to be in my life I just don't know if we should talk everyday. Again I'm really sorry
I've got strong males for support in my everyday life. I just feel like I'm going through stuff and don't wanna drag you down with me. I've just.. I'm in a bad place right now. I thank you for wanting to be there for me but I need a friend not a boyfriend right now."
Will she ever be with me again if I stick around as her friend?
Will she ever be with me again?
3
1