Will she ever be with me again?

I was in a long distance relationship with this girl for a month. I broke up w her bc the distance was bothering me. But I really like her and got over it. A month later, I asked if she will take me back. She said this,
"Yeah. I've been thinking about it and I don't think I can. I really really like you but I just can't do it. I just can't be like I was before, I've been going through a lot and I have a lot going on right now and it's not fair to say yes and not be there for you. I'm not saying I won't be I just don't know if it can be like it was. I'm really, truly sorry. I still want to talk and you to be in my life I just don't know if we should talk everyday. Again I'm really sorry
I've got strong males for support in my everyday life. I just feel like I'm going through stuff and don't wanna drag you down with me. I've just.. I'm in a bad place right now. I thank you for wanting to be there for me but I need a friend not a boyfriend right now."
Will she ever be with me again if I stick around as her friend?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• No definitely don't be her friend. Girls trap dudes like that to back burner you then move on as soon as they find someone better. Make her miss you and if she doesn't we'll you're already into the next one instead of wasting your time being a fake friend

Most Helpful Guy

• dont be her freind thats a trap to keep you begging at her feet just tell her your not interested in freinds but if she changes her mind then contact you

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on what she has going on in her life. She could legitimately mean that she has a lot going on and she's being honest or it could mean that she is just using that as an excuse.

• She did have surgery on her arm a few weeks ago. She said there is other stuff going on too but she never said exactly what. I never directly asked what is it.

• okay, Thank you!

• You're welcome!

• That is the polite way to tell you found someone who was a LDR to be with.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!