Why do Exes Try to Cling onto Something that Isn't There Anymore, and Hasn't Been There for a While?

This guy that I used to talk to is basically blowing up because apparently all I ever wanted was to sext, and I was a bad girlfriend and we can never be friends and blah blah blah. Literally every time we sexted, he initiated it. I would get super pissed at him because he wouldn't take no for a fucking answer, so he's blaming me for all the arguments we ever had--although if he wouldn't have tried to pressure me into something I didn't want to do, we wouldn't have this problem. This basically turned into a rant, but really, why is he being so damn over dramatic now? It's been a while since we stopped talking, why now?
3
0