Ex problem. I told him I liked him he said this! What does this mean?

OK so today I talked to my ex because the day before I told him he liked me and he reacted like he liked me too! And then today he told me he had a girlfriend and I said why did you make me say what I said yesterday if you have a girlfriend it defeats the purpose then I really wouldn't have told u. And he said Not really sorry if you feel that way though. And I said why doesn't it. Then he said it just doesn't. Then I said well I can't just keep telling you how I feel every time about u. And plus you won't actually know. Then he said all that matters is how you feel about me and that you know. And I said well you never said how you felt about it because I don't know myself . And he said I don't know either. And I said you seem confused? And he hasn't replied back yet. So my friends thinks that he still has feelings for me and he knows I still like him but he still hasn't said he doesn't like me and he could have told me that yesterday because yesterday he said he really wanted to know what I was thinking. So what does this all mean is he confused? Does he like me and her?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• he wants you to keep liking him cause when a guy has a girl thst likes him he feels good about himself...he likes knowing your still attached to him

What Guys Said 1

• well actually he still likes you but he wants your relationship with him to be mysterious. he wanted to confuse you to keep you thinking about the situation.

P.S. if want more advise from me please add me

What Girls Said 1

• I think he likes you but doesn't know what to do with his girlfriend.