What a boy should choose his love or his mother if the condition is just like the following story?

He said he love me and he is serious for me. One day his sister read all of his conversation with me because his phone was lost somewhere and he had to use his sister's cell. He said now we cannot chat on Facebook because he is from very complicated family and his mom is soo superstitious for him till then we didn't broke up but I feel so lonely but it's okay at least we are together and one day is sister text me from his Account. She said I'm his sister and I've read all your conversation with him and you tell me are you his girlfriend I replied yeah he told me that you've read all conversation and I don't understand after that she suddenly get angry with me and blocked me by his account. I feel soo down but I still hope at least he is with me he have two accounts so I text him hey is everything okay your sister just blocked me. He replied now my family knows everything about us now we cannot talk on Facebook at any cost. I feel soo bad for him because I know he is soo scared of his family. We don't talk for 3 days. One day he posted on Facebook that he is suffering from typhoid and he his admitted on hospital. I feel so emotional at that moment because I cannot text him and I just wanted to say I love you soo much how are you are you okay? How's your family? And one day he text me hey I just want to say my mom is soo upset with me. He said that my mom want me not to talk with you otherwise she will never talk to me. I said so do you want to breakup with me. He replied I don't know but I will not talk to you. He says ok bye forever I'm very sorry for hurting you. I was totally broken at that moment I don't want to loose him I said please I really trusted you and you maked a promise that you never leave me. He replied I'm very very sorry you don't have any idea what situation I'm going through I had to listen a lot of abuses from my family and now I can't break my mom's trust by living in a relationship with you and then he said please don't reply after this.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• its weird and if he truly loves you he will contact you but if he does not contact you then maybe he is not the one for you and yeah people have problems but this is affecting you so maybe you should move on and don't worry you are only 15, you will can find tons of guys in the future

• and yeah one more thing that, india ma parents strict ha to usse chayad relationship ke liya mana kare maybe cos of school and things

• Yeah right Thanxx

• You are welcome 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• I m replying considering u r frm India. In India people expect u to concentrate in studies and carrer in this age. Trust me no mom here allow his son to date knowingly and ur boyfriend also totally dependant on his family and must be under family pressure. U shuld try to focus on other things and ur life. I knw its very difficult to let go things u very attached to but in this situation u cnt do anything. After few years u wil definitely get someone better who wil be more responsible and wil knw how to handle any situation. Trust me every teenager goes through the same situation here and rarely any elder understands. Try to forget him and move on seriously.

What Guys Said 3

• Placing a person in a position where they must choose between love and family is simply stupid but it happens occasionally. When someone is very young and they are dependent on their family, of course the person must choose his family. When we are very young, we are controlled by the support we get from our family. However, a family that does this to a child will pay a heavy price. Usually, when that child matures and becomes self-supporting, he or she will resent the control the family has exercised and rebel against the family. This leads to estrangements that can last a lifetime.

Knowing this does not help you in your current circumstances except that you should understand that your partner has made the choice into which he was forced by circumstances and not the choice of his heart.

• I know it really sucks that he had to breakup with you. I also know that at your age you believe everything that is said. However, He proubly still wants to be with you. he was facing a one choice question. that being while you live under this roof you will follow my rules. Neither you or him can afford to ice on your own. that is something you will start to think of as you get older. as they say. with age comes wisdom.. That's because you have had more time to experience life. I don't know where you live but where I live in the US it costs an average 1000 flats for a studio apartment. That's not counting any of the utilities such as electric hear water sewage insurance good Cabel tv. or the furniture. I hate to sound harsh. but your still a child. please don't race to be an adult. I became a dad at 19. I had to drop out I college and go to work full time. my relationship ended because of the stress my wife felt. she was 18 when she gave birth. we have a great son. but I still don't know what to tell him when he asks why I don't give with him and mommy. can you tell me the answer? that's all part of life. it will happen faster than you know it. Just slow down. trust me when I tell you. your gonna miss these days. For those of you who like country music. yes that a one from a country song

• That sounds weird 😶?

• Convincing whom his parents damn maybe after that he hates me and I'm thinking that I have to convince him alone at school

• I'd suggest you shouldn't cause he ended it with you
      I won't lie but it sounds like an excuse to me
      Just move on
      You're only 15 😂
      You'll find a lot of guys ahead in future

What Girls Said 3

• Leave him be. He's respecting his families wishes and has asked you not to reply. That's his choice and you should respect that

• Yeah that's gonna be hard for me but should I say him that I love you and I respect your decision and can't live without you. Maybe he understand

• No, you should understand. He has heard you, and can't reciprocate. He has asked you not to reply and his situation is not going to change. You need to move on

• Thank you so much

• I don't think it's right when a girl tries to make a guy pick between her and his family. I find that wrong on so many levels. Instead of dividing them, you should put in the effort to understand and make it work for all of you.

• I know I respect his decision and I don't want him to disobey his parents but I love him so much and don't want to split from him

• Well try to understand where his family is coming from and think of a way to let them know you are good for him and they can trust you.

• Find a middle way