What a boy should choose his love or his mother if the condition is just like the following story?

He said he love me and he is serious for me. One day his sister read all of his conversation with me because his phone was lost somewhere and he had to use his sister's cell. He said now we cannot chat on Facebook because he is from very complicated family and his mom is soo superstitious for him till then we didn't broke up but I feel so lonely but it's okay at least we are together and one day is sister text me from his Account. She said I'm his sister and I've read all your conversation with him and you tell me are you his girlfriend I replied yeah he told me that you've read all conversation and I don't understand after that she suddenly get angry with me and blocked me by his account. I feel soo down but I still hope at least he is with me he have two accounts so I text him hey is everything okay your sister just blocked me. He replied now my family knows everything about us now we cannot talk on Facebook at any cost. I feel soo bad for him because I know he is soo scared of his family. We don't talk for 3 days. One day he posted on Facebook that he is suffering from typhoid and he his admitted on hospital. I feel so emotional at that moment because I cannot text him and I just wanted to say I love you soo much how are you are you okay? How's your family? And one day he text me hey I just want to say my mom is soo upset with me. He said that my mom want me not to talk with you otherwise she will never talk to me. I said so do you want to breakup with me. He replied I don't know but I will not talk to you. He says ok bye forever I'm very sorry for hurting you. I was totally broken at that moment I don't want to loose him I said please I really trusted you and you maked a promise that you never leave me. He replied I'm very very sorry you don't have any idea what situation I'm going through I had to listen a lot of abuses from my family and now I can't break my mom's trust by living in a relationship with you and then he said please don't reply after this.
4
4