Have you broken up with someone you still love very much?

If yes, what are the reasons why and how did you move on?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• More than once and I have no regrets. I had solid reasons and I don't let my heart tell my mind what to do. There were various causes. Games and constant drama---I have very little tolerance for that. Complete lack of motivation. I want a partner not a passenger. It was always matters that were fundamental, not trivial.
    ~JSmith

• wow you sounded like my ex. this is what he said to me. thank you

• As far as how I moved on, I focused on self development until my heart healed and then I focused on finding someone who was a better fit and a more positive influence for me.
      ~JSmith

Most Helpful Girl

• We weren't official (it was a more than friends but not labeled bf/gf thing) but yeah. I legit thought I was going to marry this guy lol

• If you feel so deeply for the guy, I doubt lol would be added. J/S

• I was just curious why someone would scoff at hurt

• I was just loling at the silly-ness of me thinking as far as marriage at this point

What Guys Said 1

• Well actually I loved someone a lot and were best friends too and she knew that I have something for her as my friends told her but still she didn't told me that she is already in love with someone. And it hurted me a lot when I get know but I was happy too that she found her love and then I leaved everything upon time to heal. And now I am moved upon. 😊

What Girls Said 1

• Nope hahaha