I've just realised my boyfriend is a narcissist after ten years. Im dumb I know. With my devastation , I think all guys will cheat in the end, boys true /false?

Most Helpful Guy

• not all guys are narcissist
    I am sorry that you had to go through this
    but look at the brighter side, you are out of a miserable situation

it is sad that you missed out on 10 years of what could have been the best time of your life , of not , at least better. but its never too late to be happy

also if you ever feel like talking about what happened, rant or get something's off your chest, feel free to let me know, I'd be glad to offer a helping hand a patient ear 😊

What Guys Said 5

• I think narcissism is a sliding scale and not a discrete yes/no. It's probably unrelated that guys cheat and I don't think all guys cheat in the end. You can probably push anybody into any kind of situation. The same way you could argue that all women cheat too in the end. Having said that, I can totally see that men are more inclined to cheating than women

• false. big no. boys Dont just cheat because of sex they do it because you girls don't give guys attention... thats why they cheat... think of a lion... if you feed him good, be his friend then all good if you dont feed him and try to be close to him he'll eatya...

• True most times. Sooner or later they grow up. But some never

• in my personal opinion it depends on the guy my grandparents have been married since 1977 he's never cheated on her she's never cheated on him there the example of a good relationship they raised me therefore I will never cheat it really depends on the type of guy you go for

• False. Not all guys are like that.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm on the same page with you