How do you feel when you push someone away?

Like you push a girl/ guy who likes you and care for you but not necessarily you like her/him

Most Helpful Guy

• never been there

but the probable cause seems to be that the person pushing away is too full of themselves and feel too entitled, because normal people try to lay it down soft in order to not hurt the feeling of someone whose feelings are invested in them

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually push someone away because i feel scared. Scared I might be opening up to someone who would use my weakness as their weapon. Scared that i might not be the person this person is expecting me to be. Just scared in general. And then I also go all into depression mode where i feel worthless for not being able to get into relationships and not being able to get the guys i want and angry for just being who i am.

What Guys Said 4

• people push away when there scared im open and tell people how it is for better or for worse if they don't like me idc i move on and find someone worth my time

• Depends

• Definitely Not good. Cause I am waiting for that to happen...

• My arms get tired

What Girls Said 0