Would you consider this cheating?

I dated this guy & he was always hanging out with his friend who's a girl, whenever he would accuse me of cheating, which is something I would never do. One day when I was upset because he did his usual routine of accusing me of cheating his sister-in-law who is my best friend, told me that I should breakup with him because he brought his friend over his parents house while they were out of town & let her take a shower in his parents room & sleep in his parents bed. Also his grandma told me I should find a better guy, because her grandson is "a dog" because he snuck her in his grandma's house & caught them in his bed. His family was very upset with him & told him that was cheating on me. If you were dating someone who had a friend of the opposite gender & found out they did everything my ex did would you consider that to be cheating?

Most Helpful Guy

• If they had sex or kissed or flirted or whatever then he cheated on you... If they didn't do that then I don't consider it cheating...

Most Helpful Girl

• yes!!! that is absolutely cheating!!!

What Guys Said 2

• If he did anything with that girl that he should only do with you, then he's cheating and you should dump him (preferably in the ocean)

• Wow his family sucks lol

What Girls Said 0