Is it okay to break up with someone when they are on their period?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't get immunity because of their bodily processes

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If they are abusing you then sure. Anything it takes to get out of the relationship asap. But if it can wait a few days then wait. It isn't fair to do that. Those few days are hard enough as it is and it is an emotional time already.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Depends. If you can avoid it, do so, because that makes it easier for both of you to handle the breakup and the first few weeks after. However, if that causes you to hang out and kiss and sleep with your girlfriend for a week when you know you are going to break up with them, that can be pretty harsh as well and might actually make the breakup worse for both of you, should they find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao, yeah, when you want to break up with someone that's not really your problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, hell no! Whoever does that is so incredibly stupid and doesn't have half a damn brain in his head.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, I believe it is. it would be mean to live a lie with the person you once loved and probably still care for.

0|0
    0|0
  • IDGAF, if I feel like it's not working out I'll end it and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she doesn't have access to weaponry.

1|0
    0|0
  • You know more about periods than I do

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no. The hell?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell No!! That's a sign that he's a total jerk

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Why would life stop because of that. Your fishing for excuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • no never

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. it's ok to break you with sometime at any time

0|0
    0|0
  • yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it shouldn't change things either way

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to die sure

0|0
    0|0
  • what does that have to do with it... sure, go ahead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Is he breaking up with you because of your period? Then no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure unless they have access to deadly weapons

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Nobody is going to be overjoyed at the news, but there's no point in putting it off for a reason like that.

0|3
    0|0
  • Sure, but I mean, it's kind of a dick move (if he knows she's on her period, that is). It'd be like dumping someone while they have the flu. Like, can't it wait?

0|0
    0|0
  • The only time it's shitty to break up with someone is when they're dying. Everything else is fair game.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is okay to break up when a girl who is currently having her period. There are no rules about the timing of a break up.

However, it is NOT okay to break up with someone because they HAVE periods.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it is because of your period, then no but if it is for another reason then sure- i dont want to be treated like im a child, or incapable when im on my period, and if that means being broken up with on my period, then i guess there's nothing i can do about that- plus, it means i can have as much ice cream as i want without feeling guilty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. ..

0|0
    0|0
  • Your're saying while their on their period but not because of their period right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao no that's insane

0|0
    0|0
  • ... why wouldn't it be?

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you dumb?

0|1
    0|0
  • yes. woman are no different on there periods than having blood coming out of there vagina and waiting for a possible opportunity to make blood come out of you. have fun

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;