Do girls on the rebound get into all the same stuff the rebound is into just to force a connection?

I left my ex and she started dating a new guy a month later that's not at all her type, douchey and obsessed with himself, he's super into lame gangster rap and she always hated that stuff, she's very against sexism in music and in general. But now she listens almost exclusively to all that crap! Is she just doing it cause she likes him and will eventually realize she's being fake and not being real about who she is and leave him? Or did she really change that fast? She likes soft gentle indie music with a lot of heart and complexity, her new music is objectifying and repetitive, Life of Pablo by Kanye, ASAP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, etc.
1
0