We mutually decided to be "just friends." Is that possible after sex? Who should take the initiative?

I had been seeing this really great guy for three months, but we just broke up. It was mutual and amicable--basically, we broke up because he needs too much alone time for me. He's very introverted and is totally fine with only seeing me once a week. While I respect that, I prefer to see someone I'm dating two or three times a week. I still have feelings for him, but I don't feel like we can meet each other's needs. We decided to stay friends and were going to hang out, but it's been a week and I haven't heard from him. I think he probably feels like he's giving me space, but I don't want to be the one to text first. Call me stubborn, maybe that's true. Should I initiate contact, or should I wait to see if he does?

02

What Guys Said 2

• give it a shot
    why?
    he is an introvert, he loves his alone time, that doesn't mean he won't be willing to spend time with you. its just that it isn't his forte to be the one to initiate

• Look if you really want to do something together then yeah say something but if its just a vague feeling i suppose you could give it until one of you cracks.

What Girls Said 0