We mutually decided to be "just friends." Is that possible after sex? Who should take the initiative?

I had been seeing this really great guy for three months, but we just broke up. It was mutual and amicable--basically, we broke up because he needs too much alone time for me. He's very introverted and is totally fine with only seeing me once a week. While I respect that, I prefer to see someone I'm dating two or three times a week. I still have feelings for him, but I don't feel like we can meet each other's needs. We decided to stay friends and were going to hang out, but it's been a week and I haven't heard from him. I think he probably feels like he's giving me space, but I don't want to be the one to text first. Call me stubborn, maybe that's true. Should I initiate contact, or should I wait to see if he does?
2
0