Ex regrets breaking up?

Ex boyfriend of many years broke up with me a month ago because he felt there wasn't a spark anymore, was unhappy, and didn't have much of a sexual desire for me.

Now he has reached out to me because he said as time progressed he realized he made the biggest mistake. He wants to be with me again.. but Im scared. Im scared he might feel that way again weeks, months or maybe years from now and hell end up leaving me again. He said he wouldn't because he knows how it feels to lose me. He said he loves me and wants to marry me.

I bumped into him the other night at a bar. I was so drunk and he wasn't. He kept telling me how he's so attracted to me and wanted to talk. I ended up hugging and kissing him. He dropped me off home but before he did he kept telling me he didn't want to lose me and wants to prove to me how much he loves me. He started to cry.

Ugh.. I love him still but Im so scared to be hurt again. I don't know what to do. Anyone gotten back with an ex and it worked out?
Ex regrets breaking up?
2
0