G&G: Why'd you break up with your last girlfriend or BF?

Most Helpful Guy

• We had been dating less than a month and she was making plans 3 months ahead and talking about a wedding and I still wasn't sure if there was a spark yet

What Guys Said 6

• I'm Christian and proud of it. One thing I believe we're called to do is to put God first before everything. I put my ex first so I tried my best to shift our relationship into a healthier state, however, it just never changed. Things got worse in terms of our actions, and our goals. Wasn't easy, and I spent over 2 months talking with her, friends, mentors, parents, and even strangers trying to find a real answer

• Amen to that! I'm a Christian too. Just don't give up hope, yeah? The Lord says to make sure you and your partner are equally yolked for a reason, so good luck to your future efforts!

• You're great.. wow.

• Well... thank you?😊

• was much of an option, she broke up with me

• Because we were both in the 7th grade, and nothing happened (except 1 kiss)

• because we didn't talk much 😒

• She cheated on me 👐

• Her parents didn't want her dating

What Girls Said 3

• I'm Christian as well. My last boyfriend was a christian too, but VERY tense. But at the same time I don't really blame him, I think it more of my fault. I don't think I was very spiritual mature at the time I dated him.

• he cheated on me with 2 different girls. admitted to it and wanted to have casual sex everyday

• He broke up with me