We have had problems with my boyfriend, we have been on the verge of breaking up, but wanted to try still. We broke up yesterday. What should I do?

I have panic and anxiety disorders.

We had a small fight on Saturday evening and we both were tense after that, also on Sunday. Then we talked and agreed on trying to move on. Then when we are about to go to sleep, he starts imitating my voice, and I ask him kindly to stop. He didn't. I asked like 5 times, and then I jokingly waved my phone at him as if I tried to hit him. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't even that near, and I would NEVER do any physical violence to anyone. (Mind you, once he got so angry that he was holding me from my throat against a wall, and after that pushed me so hard that I fell down.) Then he got up yelling that I am crazy and a lunatic, and said that we're done. After that I went to see my friend outside my apartment and told her what happened. We went to take the stuff I need for few days from our flat. He got out from the room yelling that we cannot shut up when he tries to sleep. The reality is, I warned him that me and my friend are going to get some of my stuff and he was awake.

I left from there, stayed the night at my mom's place. Now I'm at work and I feel anxious. We had had problems mostly because of me, so it sucks that now that I didn't even do anything, we broke up. I know I'm difficult sometimes, but I've shown him that I want to get help and finally seeked help. So, he has had to deal with me a lot and even when I was difficult.

I don't know what to do cause I feel bad for him calling me crazy and a bitch, and everything else you can imagine of. I still might want to continue with him, but he said that this is my last chance a while ago, and now it's ruined. I don't even know if it would be wise to stay with him cause he is not helping and supporting me, but blaming me for not being a normal girlfriend. The reality is that I need help and time to get better, not anyone telling me that I'm a psycho or something.

Please, feel free to ask more questions, I would like to have as many opinions as possible!
15
0