Why would an ex doesn't want you to find out they left the country?

Just want to know if you broke up with your ex but didn't want them to find out that you left the country temporary or for good? Does it mean you still want them back for them to be thinking you're still in state? Or what other reasons?

11

What Guys Said 1

• because they probably want you to think that they are probably still sad about missing you

• No I did try and reach out to him 3 times after break up he said no and was very rude to me like hates me because he thinks I talked about him after the break up but I didn't. Anyway he hasn't changed his password he uses his social media and he hasn't even updated his location either. Why would he do that? I don't understand when he doesn't want me and yet he don't want me know that he moved away?

• But why? It's over already he clearly said no ! Why is he tryin to inflict this pain on me?

• BECAUSE HE IS A BAD PERSON

What Girls Said 1

• Because they're your EX not your partner.