What's the behavior of a cheater?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• very cautious, kinda mysterious about somethings and use long sentences to explain a thing that all has the same meaning but in different words

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lying effortlessly even when they're caught

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• they're secretive, they treat you differently around their friends, they don't like calling it official, they don't want to hold hands or be seen with you in public, they're vague when they talk about their friends or when you want to meet them, they won't make time for you on excusable occasions (eg. study when it's not before an exam unless they're an achiever), depends what you want to specifically know really. Keep in mind these are characteristics of a cheater, and not restricted to just cheaters and might just be their personality

0|0
    0|0
  • If your in relationship and he won't let you on his laptop or cellphone that's a clue

1|0
    0|0
    • Let me reframe that. That's a huge clue unless he knows how to cover his track very well.

• Show All
    • Why not. If your in relationship. Booth partner should have access to personal things. Nothing wrong in seeing things. Gives insights about each other and trust is built even more. But nothing wrong your gut is feeling something bad.

• I see... I'm worried :/

• sexy, sweet and so awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • Well baby if he realy is cheating than he won't be putting that much effort into the relation

0|0
    0|0
  • see ur self in mirror. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;