Im confessing my feelings for this girl. How could it affect her relationship. Could she leave her boyfriend for me?

The girl that i really like also likes me and we have kind of a history together. When she was with her ex boyfriend, she never told me about him even when i asked her out. like three times. She smiled at me and made long eye contact every time we ran into each other. After she broke up with her boyfriend i got a lot of mixed signals from her. Sometimes she would give me a lot of attention sometimes she would ignore me. after not talking to each other fro months i went over to her and talked to her she was very happy that i approached her and cathed up with her after months of not talking to each other. Now a couple of months later she has started a new relationship with her best guy friend. I saw it on Facebook a few weeks ago. Im not friends with her on Facebook by the way she has an open profile. I have been told that she likes me too but the fact that we were not talking anymore made her move on from me. Her new boyfriend have spent a lot of time together as friends for several months. I think he knows about the history i have with her. When i see them around together on campus she does look at me quite a bit. Im going to confess my feelings for her when I'm back on campus after the summer. . Could that affect her relationship with her new boyfriend. Could that make her leave him fro me?
1
0