Does it make me a bad person for dumping my boyfriend because the mother of his child doesn't understand boundaries?

I have my own place and from time to time my boyfriend would stay over.
He has an 18 month old daughter with another woman.

It doesn't bother me he has a child with someone else. It bothers me that when I work 14+ hours a day and have to be up 5am next day... he gets a call from her about midnightish asking to come over with baby...

I'm no parent, but why on earth is she taking the baby out in the middle of night when she should be asleep? She'll come over, I say as politely as I can I have work in morning and wanting them to leave and saying "she looks tired, like me" trying to get her to leave my house then she'll want to pester my boyfriend into letting her stay. Then I get pissed off...

Next day after work, I told my boyfriend she cannot be coming round with the baby at daft hours of the night... it's not like he works often. He can go and see baby during day and he does... but the mother of his child just thinks she can turn up at mine whenever she wants. I just want to slap her tbh.
He wasn't listening to me and didn't do as we agreed in telling her to go home. So last night I told them both to get out of my house, and told him to not bother coming round or messaging me.

Doesn't bother me he has a kid, it bothers that mother doesn't seem to understand boundaries or that children should be in bed by 9 not 3 in morning.
14
18