Did my boyfriend broke up with me with a stupid reason?

Hey guys, so my boyfriend I had an argument today. He was saying to me: boys and girls are not equal, babe. When you go somewhere you have to ask me for permission but if i go somewhere I don't have to ask you for permission.

When he said that I got really really mad but because I love him I didn't swear neither got angry by raising my voice or anything. I told him to stop talking to me and he just hung up the phone without letting me continue my sentence. That was the part where I got really really really mad and I wanted to sweat to him on Whatsapp but I didn't want to hurt him so I blocked him and logged out on our instagram page. After I was calm again I deblocked him and told him: my anger is over. He said: I break up with you because you see me as your equal, because you are blocking me and because you are tripping.

So my question is: is it completely my fault that he broke up with me or is he just acting immature. I feel really really bad because I didn't do anything immature and handled the situation like an adult would do. I told him that he shouldn't hang up the phone because I wasn't even done with my sentence but he makes excuses. Please guys, did I really do something wrong and am I the reason this relationship ended?

Hey guys,

so my ex called me 14 times on Wednesday and sent me a text message which said: where are you. Call me.

Thursday I sent him a text back saying ''what's up?'' He said ''nothing'' so I said ''okay'' and then he said ''okay'' too. 5 mins later he asked me ''what are you doing?'' and called me 5 times. I called him back and we talked for 17 minutes asking how my day was and everything. Then he said he would call me back. he didn't
Yesterday he put on his Whatsapp status: who is the one with regret ;)

What is he trying to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend acts like a five year old loser. Dont expect anything good out from him. I look at you and i see a victim.

• Why is he being so rude? I did nothing wrong to him, I was always there for him. Why does he put ''who is the one with regret ;)'' on his whatsapp status, seriously?

• Girl just move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• hey I really hope you read this. here is the thing, you did NOTHING wrong. he's a DICK asshole. please accept the fact that he broke up with you and move on, it's the time to start over and get a new a better boyfriend for you. you reserve more, you deserve a man who cares about you. he, on the other hand, treat you like shit. so PLEASE DONT GET BACK TO HIM. get over this awful relationship and if you need anything else just text us (me) again, I'd be glad to answer and help you sweetie :)

• Girl thank you so so much. Can you please send me a private message? I don''t have enough xper to do it. I wanted to talk more about this topic

• hey sweetie, I keep my stand on this situation. he is proud, he didn't apologize. so, give you some self respect and cut him off from your life definitely, I think he's just trying to mess up with you. really. he wants you to come back - yea he is - but what he's trying to say is: I want to back but I'm not gonna change for you. he'll wait and when he feels it's the right time he'll treat you as a scumbag again :( so that's your call, are you gonna keep contact with him? that's what you want? think it over...

• Hey girl, he apologized and accepted that he talked like an idiot. We are together now, BUT I have not forgiven him easily. He said it in a moment of anger after a fight with his friend that's why he talked like that. But still; He is still trying to win my heart back

What Guys Said 5

• No you did not handle the situation like an adult would. An adult would have asked in what century he is living where he would think that is okay.

But it was clearly meant to happen. He wants someone who worships him and do not cross question him.

• No I told him that what he was saying was extremely ridiculous and then kept my mouth such before I would hurt his feelings

• I hope he will realize that. I did so much goodness for him. I was always worried, helped him through everything. This feels really fucked up you know. Even in my moment of anger I didn't think about my own feelings but I thought of his feelings and how to not hurt him. I am so depressed it had to end like this

• Yeah it is bad. But i think it is good that he is out of your life now.

• No, your guy is a jerk who thinks he is still living in the 19th century. Be glad this happened now and not after it was too late for a clean break.

• so I am not the reason of the break up?

• He told me to not talk to boys even if they were my friends and I accepted that. I accepted a lot from what he asked me. But this time he was being a huge dickhead.

• The demand that you not talk to other boys was also completely unreasonable.

• Just another case of a young man being a knucklehead. Knuckleheads are easily replaceable and even easier to upgrade upon.

• I hope so...

• He just showed his colors before you wasted any more of your time with him. Time is too precious to waste on fucked up people. Far better to be alone than with a fucked up person.

• wow his a dick

• yes he did

What Girls Said 2

• You created trouble by blocking him. You should have thought about the consequences first.
    I don't think you're the reason the relationship ended. You two just had a different view on gender equality.

• He made a big fault by not letting me finish my sentence and just hang up. He knows that I would get really upset and it was the best thing to do to not hurt his feelings.

• Thank you sweetheart

• You're welcome 😊

• He's a loser that thinks women are garbage. You did nothing wrong. He wants a girlfriend he can kick around. You are clearly too smart for that. Its no loss on your part. Trust me.

• I felt so guilty that I blocked him. I did that because I was so angry and didn't want to hurt his feelings. It's a shame that he doesn't understand me

• He has no feelings.