Why is my ex still texting me every single day since the break-up?

I broke up with my ex boyfriend (3 years, LDR) a month ago. The break-up was mutual, we still loved each other but had disagreements about the relationship so we thought it was better to cut it off before we ended up hating each other. Even though we ended it well, it's been hard and painful for me. A week later, he asked me to remain friends and he's been texting me every single day, even after I already asked him to stop doing it 'cause it's still painful. He believes it wouldn't help us any better if we had cero-contact and that we should learn how to be friends.

12

What Guys Said 2

• That's a tough one. What's going to happen when one of you starts seeing someone else? All bad! I think the texting has to stop or you'll be forced to change your phone #.

• He still depends on you.

What Girls Said 1

• Uh first of all if he really wants to "just be friends" he should respect your wishes and give you some space. For now you could always try blocking him