Should I give her a second chance?

So this girl that I've been "dating" for about a week just texted me that she had caught feelings for another dude and told me she needed space from us both (me and the other dude) and I told her to never be bothered to talk to me again. She was really upset and stuff and then suddenly tried to apologise to me which I did not accept even tho I really like that girl. She keeps asking me for a second chance now. What do you guys think?

P. S I can NOT talk to her in real life because I'm currently away on vacation

23

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should give her another chance. she's staying away from both of you in order to know who she really wants. instead of just breaking up with you and going to the other guy, she's taking her time and thinking it out. she doesn't want to let you go, and you shouldn't either.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see you don't want your time wasted. if you give her another shot, who says it won't happen again?

What Girls Said 1

• If you feel it's right.

What Guys Said 2

• Go with your gut. I know that's lame but there shouldn't be a rule for this. If you want to give her a second chance then do it, if you don't then don't.

• No let her go.