Are you excited when you're newly single?

I just broke up with my girlfriend a couple days ago, and I'm very excited to be single again and talk and have fun with different girls.

So do you get excited when you just break up with your partner because now you can be with others?

• Yes, I get excited
  • No, I'm depressed
  • No, neither depressed nor happy
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends where I am in life. When I was in middle school it was known as "cool" to be in a relationship. So, no if I was single (which I wasn't) I would feel left out. Although As time goes on I don't feel the need because I'm busy with academics and it doesn't feel as mandatory to be in a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had always been single, really don't care. All I can say is congratulations dude, have fun being newly single! :-D

What Girls Said 4

• no, I can't imagine that I'd be excited with the prospect of being able to fuck any willing (and probably desperate) dick. Seeing as how I'm already very sexually satisfied with my boyfriend's dick.

• Yeah. I am. When I'm single I get to mingle again! And I don't have to ever feel insecure or needy or anything negative anymore. No more worrying or overanalyzing. No more pressure.

• Good for you OP! I hope it works out for you.

• I was excited last Time I was single.

What Guys Said 1

• nothing should change when you're single or taken... if your partner tries to change you, they're no right for you.

• It's not about change, it's about being able to be with other people

• I understand the original post. If you had no issues being who you are and no one trying to change that, you wouldn't be too bothered. I suppose, you're excited due to boredom or maybe onegina for a long period of time 😂