Boyfriends drug habit and I being unreasonable?

My boyfriend uses cocaine, I was aware of this when we first started dating although I was led to believe it was a casual thing which I know most guys his age do. I explained to him I don't mind him doing it just never to do it when we are out or it would be the end. The other day we were going for dinner and stopped for a drink beforehand and we saw some of his friends in there. Basically he went to the toilet and did a line. We weren't on a night out we were going out for dinner. I knew he had done it as I could see the powder around his nose he denied this for 24 hours then came clean. I was so angry I made him leave my house. He then went on a bender for 12 hours drink and cocaine. Should I leave him? I don't trust him at all any more

25

Most Helpful Guy

• You aren't unreasonable, but his habit is controlling him. He needs a reason to change. Maybe the loss of you would be that reason; unfortunately, it probably wouldn't be.

Most Helpful Girl

• This doesn't sound at all unreasonable to me. Aside from the illegal drug use he blatently lied, sounds like he may need professional help! Best of luck to you

What Guys Said 4

• I think you should leave him be. If you mean something to him, he'll try to quit. If you don't, there's nothing to do about it. Drug addicts bring only suffering to close ones.

• If you don't trust him, yes. You can't NOT trust someone and be together, doesn't work that way, sorry.

• You should let him snort lines off your ass

• I would never take cocain

What Girls Said 1

• Leave him hun