Should I let go?

This girl I dated in high school and I have recently rekindled some things. This is twice now that she has come into my life when I've truly needed someone because of life's struggles. Well we've been hanging out for a while now and everything is perfect when we're together. The other night she said she loves me and it kind of took me by surprise but I truly think this girl is the one. I said it back and everything went fine that night but now she only wants hangout when she's drunk. She's become pretty stand offish and now I'm wondering if I'm wasting my time. Should I keep trying or move on?

12

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she has scared herself by saying I love you. Talk to her. Was she drunk when she said it?

• I think she did, she seemed pretty shocked but I don't think she would say it unless she meant it. And yea we drank tequila that night 😬

• Just talk to her that's the best thing. Have you tried to plan a date without drunk? Maybe try that

• We've gone on plenty and she always says she doesn't wanna emotionally involved with anyone yet dropped that bomb on me. Kinda confusing

What Guys Said 2

• try man try. thats the vest option before quiting. maybe she is the one and she's in need of someone. cough "thats you". but if you stop now you might never know what the alternative is

• Im a hopeless romantic so i say: Run to her, go see her... even if she's not "the one" go have fun cuz she is the one that is here now and was there when you needed her.