The relationship ended today by the way and I don't plan on going back to him.
Most Helpful Guy
Get your girlfriends over, pamper yourself, have a good cry if you need it.. get dressed up, look as hot as you can and go out and have a great night! keep living dont let this lower your confidence
Most Helpful Girl
1. You must remember that his cheating is not a reflection of you AT ALL. It directly reflects on his personal issues.
2. Don't try to understand why he did it. You can't understand crazy people.
3. Completely walk away. Don't try to talk to him about it and certainly don't let him woo you back into his web of lies. Once he made the decision over and over again to cheat, he never cared. He was basically saying that he doesn't respect you or the relationship and ultimately he was putting you at risk for STD's and that is some pretty big betrayal.
4. Let out the anger and hurt from this. Talk about it. Cry about it. Journal about it and see a counselor if you need to.
5. Remember that you WILL get better. This pain will only last as long as you let it. Keep reminding yourself of your WORTH and that you want to be with someone who sees you as a million dollar bill and not a penny. You don't want someone like that too be your partner because they never change.