Should I break up with him or not?

I've been with my boyfriend for 8 months and I'm only 16. I'm his first girlfriend, first kiss etc and I know he really does love me. He feels we have our whole lives ahead of us and that's where I'm worried. I don't think I can see that. I love my boyfriend so much and his pretty much perfect and I think that's the problem.. He does everything right and tries to please me 24/7 we have not had a proper argument either. Lately I've been thinking about ending it, but I really don't know if that's what I really want and I can't decide, I don't know if my feelings are changing or not? I wouldn't know what to tell him either because there isn't even a reason because his perfect, HELP!

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You love him now, and that is all that matters. Don't break up with him just because you are afraid of what's gonna happen in the future. You'll regret it.