Is my ex boyfriend a psycho?

So I recently broke up with my ex boyfriend 2 weeks ago. We dated 4 months and things just weren't working out. So I did what I shouldn't have done and called/texted him the next day. Well, I stopped and didn't hear from him. Well, a few days after we broke up, he got back together with one of his exs. (Which he is still with her.) And I decided to carry on with my life and started talking to a different guy. And He still had the nerve to ask my cousin and best friend how I've been doing. Well my ex found out and all hell broke loose. He told everyone I couldn't be talking to another guy. Then he text me running his mouth. Calling me babe, boo, etc. telling me he loves me tho. Then he starts calling my cell phone. He just didn't get it when I told him to quit calling and texting me because I was done with him. So I go out to the movies. And as I'm standing out by my car getting my id outta my bag, waiting on my date to arrive, I see him go riding by (which I acted like I didn't see him), well he flew down the road and turned and came riding back up and turns toward the movie theater, goes up the road and turns, and comes back down all slow, blasting his music. So once again, I act like I didn't even see him. Well, I get home and he goes riding by my house. Which I live upon a mountain on a little dirt road. With only 3 house on my road. Is he trying to make my life miserable? Or what do y'all think?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He's being possessive and he thinks that his persistence is displaying the seriousness of his feelings for you. But its actually just freaking you out and making him look like a joke.

Forget him, ignore him, move on. He will stop once he gets the message. Plus, you should tell one or two people you are really close to so that they aware. Always good to be safe.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah he is bordering stalker and can't get over it. I really would keep it casual as you have been doing. He wants a reaction from you. Eventually he will get it but please do not give him the attention he is clearly wantig

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he definitely has some psycho tendencies

• sore loser..
    please do not five him the time of the day :)

What Girls Said 1

• Yes he is acting like a stalker and you certainly don't need that in your life. If he makes you feel unsafe then please reach out to family or friends to go out into public with until things calm down. I had an ex who would follow me around and still show up at my house. He finally stopped when my dad answered the door on him one day.

I hope he stops this behavior soon and gives you a break! Stay safe!