Girlfriend of 11 years has a boyfriend, how do I get her back?

Last year I broke it off. The problem is the we got too comfortable with eachtoher and everything annoyed us about one another. The thing is that we had just signed a lease together so we were committed to staying in the same apartment. Months went by and we hardly talked. I figured I'd give us some space or whatever. Now I found out recently that she's seeing someone new. She even labels him as her boyfriend. When asked, she tells me it's just a title and it doesn't mean anything to her. We're trying to work it out right now yet she's still with him because she said she's scared of going back to a toxic relationship.

The thing is, she's been super critical and demanding like never before now. I'm trying super hard to get her back, I buy her flowers, plan out events, make her laugh all the time, cook and clean around the house. Thing is, I feel like I'm walking on egg shells around her. She blows up at the smallest things... we could have a perfect weekend but all would be ruined because of something insignificant like 1.) texting my business partners 2.) me coming home 10 minutes after I said I would 3.) if I leave something out of place

Letting this girl go is not an option. But the situation rn is bs. She has a boyfriend and expect me to be there hand and foot. WHAT DO I DO?
1
1