Funeral, bumped into ex?

So my buddies dad died this weekend. Me and my ex are mutual friends with him, but I didn't expect her to be there. She was there with the guy she left me for last year. Anyways I caught her looking at me a couple of times during the viewing. And when I mean a couple I mean at least like 20 times. When her current boyfriend wasn't paying attention to her, aka talking to some1 else or when he just wasn't looking she would look at me. So I didn't make eye contact with her didn't wave nor smile nor say hi. But I always caught her looking when I would look in her direction but not at her. And she would turn away really fast. What does this mean? She said a lot of hurtful things when she left, we were together for a very long time. Has any1 ever been in this predicament? She's been on my mind ever since I saw her, didn't have this problem that much before this day.

Girls do you know what she's thinking?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Nobody knows what she's thinking. Only she does. Doesn't matter is she looked 20 times or 244 times - means nothing if she didn't act on it. Pardon me for saying I think your focusing on her looks rather than the funeral was kind of disrespectful. She's with another guy now. Brought him to the funeral? I wouldn't read anything into this... If she contacts you - then write us back. Until then? Stay away. Respect their relationship and keep your nose out.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's normal to feel this way.. You were over her or so you thought.. and now you unexpectedly saw her and brought back old feelings. Prob same happened to her. She is prob still in tune with her guy but you will never forget an ex.. Especially if you dated a while. If you didn't do anything wrong and she left, she prob was just thinking about things.. But man, she left you for another guy.

You shouldn't accept that. You should just move on and forget about her. She disrespected you in so many ways.. Do you really want her back? Even if some how you did get her back.. What's to say she won't do this all over again.

"Fool me once, shame on you.. fool me twice.. (Pause, looks around..) well you're just not gonna fool me again.."

-George Bush Jr.