Why does my ex keep looking at me?

My ex keeps looking at me. She broke up with me and wanted space over a month ago. I tried to get her to stay the first day but she didn't want too. I went straight into NC. She played mad games after the break up. She was friendly, then extremely cold, then friendly again, now she just looks sad and looks at me a lot. We weren't together long anyways.

She played mad games by trying to make me jealous. Within the first week of breaking up with me and doing no contact, she texted "guess you were only in it for the sex".

saw her last night and she keeps looking at me. I would be talking to My buddy and she would be 3 feet away staring at me. Even before that on the same day, she kept looking at me.

why is she sad and keeps looking at me now?

10

What Girls Said 1

• She's missing the contact and is looking for that attention because she's struggling without it.
    Your best bet is to not react or at least react indifferently to her pityful attempts to get your attention.
    Don't feed her ego, that's all she wants, she doesn't want you, she just wants attention.
    If you want to come out on top, then don't give her the satisfaction of reacting, go out and have fun, improve yourself and show her you're going to be happy whether she's with you or not, that'll show her.

• What if she tells me she wants me back? Would that mean she still wants my attention?

• Then the ball is in your court to decide whether you want that too. If you do, you'll both need to have a talk. But remember, there are reasons the relationship ended and they'll need to be addressed and resolved if you want to succeed.

What Guys Said 0