I prefer to be in relationships with men older than myself. What's your preference and why?

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer younger girls 18 to 27 that don't have kids yet, hopefully haven't been to damaged and can still trust, haven't turned into alcoholics yet, are more caring and consider the guy's feelings too, and would play COD with me. :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never dated younger then my age, I always thought it was weird. I like older, 20 years older or more. but lately I've dated a few guys 2 years or so older then me. and the closer I get to my 30s, the more I date 40s+. I don't know lol. the best guys I've dated were in there mid 50s tho haha

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I'm in luck then, I'm 101! HMU!

0|1
    0|0
  • They can't be over weight, preferably on the athletic side, but moderate curvy is alright. Nothing else physically for me, except they have to be my race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls my age or slightly younger no more than five years younger though

0|0
    0|0
  • I think ideally the girl is 3-7 years younger than the guy. Though depending on how good the fit is, that can still vary of course.

Personally I have dated only younger so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got into exclusively dating much younger women because I completely enjoy helping them explore their sexuality. Soft smooth skin, sweet, sweet sweet pussy. Every time, with each small framed beauty, there was an understanding. We may be friends, but we came into each others for a purpose. To teach and to be taught, and every time with each one was absolutely amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer really attractive women with big tits and meaty asses because that's what I'm attracted to

0|0
    0|0
  • That's completely normal. Men are better established and better providers at an older age.
    Men typically prefer younger women. Something to do with child bearing, youthfulness, and all that evolutionary jazz.

0|0
    0|0
  • younger, They're not all high strung and stressed on many things yet. Plus they seem to like me too so yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer younger or at least same age. Dunno why.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've dated everywhere from 18 to 48 and everything in between and age was never a factor it's all about the emotional connection you have and common goals

0|0
    0|0
  • if i loved someone i won't care if she is a gramma.
    if love is there nothing will matter

0|0
    0|0
  • So does every girl in these parts of the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got my 1 year range, 1 year younger or older or as old as myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care much for age. As long as she isn't older than me.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol i literally just facepalmed myself after reading this๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

• I prefer younger women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women a bit younger, but not too young. Maybe a 10 year difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women of all ages as long as I don't get sent to prison, raped, or get an sti I'm ok with any girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to be with ladies older than me, some people think it's werid, but I don't care it's my life

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as the difference is less than 5 years it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather date a younger woman myself line In her mid 20's, cuz it makes me feel young again.

0|0
    1|0
  • not a factor at all..
    adults dating adults.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not necessary. that men should be always older than girls.. there's no such rule...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a younger woman than me

0|0
    0|0
  • well that will be great older have more knowledge take care of you etc

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I have the same thing! I want to be in a relationship with an older guy. I used to date younger men than me (don't get scared, they were max 2 years younger than me), but I noticed that they are way too immature for me.

I'd love to have a boyfriend who is maybe 10 years older and stable and nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Older

Younger guys aren't at the same stage in life as what I am. So we'd gradually grow apart

I seem to be able to build a better rapport with older guys. I love their wisdom, and maturity

0|0
    0|0
  • Older. I'm physically attracted to the manliness of an older guy, they tend to be more mature, and they got all their shenanigans out of their system by that age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only dated people around my age (2 years younger and up to 3 years older) but I had crushes on older guys (around 10 years older) and younger guys around 5 years younger. Basically, if someone is cute, mature and smart I'd date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • older, better around 5years older. my boyfriend should be at least as mature as I am and ge should. have more experience

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that I have intentionally been with men older than me, but it just happens that way. I literally haven't ever dated anyone the same age (or younger) than me so I can't say why I date older men. But sometimes I feel like they're more mature and have their life together, but sometimes they're aren't. I think it really all just depends on the guy and how they were raised.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like younger guys or girls because I like their outgoing personally

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer older too

0|0
    0|0
  • Same goes with me too, my ideal is dating a person who is at least 3-4 years older than I am

0|0
    0|0
  • I, too, prefer older men.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;