Should I break up with my fiance because his mother doesn't like me?

Family Problems... His mother don't like me because I made a general statement about her eyelashes... I apologized and then all of a sudden she on Facebook talking to her niece about it..! so she fake.!

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? You're debating breaking up with your fiance because of his mom? This question almost couldn't get more ridiculous but you just had to mention something about what she said on Facebook! Come on now! Seriously?

If you really give a sh*t about your fiance, then nothing his mom says should matter. Especially if it something so trivial as something about her eyelashes or her talking about it on Facebook!

What Guys Said 3

• Why would you break up with your fiance just because of his mother? There not the same person and as far as I know she doesn't control the two of you's relationship.

• No! Guys don't care if our mom like the person we are dating or not. In fact, that though never even come across our head.

Unless you want a guy like Spence from King of Queens, who is a real momma's boy, don't break up with him.

• f*** his mom

What Girls Said 2

• in-laws are supposed to hate there husbands fiances! they just think no one is good enough for them but I am sure you are. No one should decide what happens between you and you're man but you!

• NO! don't break up with him over that.

If your man is a real mommas boy and does everything she says than you would have reason to worry otherwise its no big deal especilly over something like that.