When a girl rebounds, how often does she think about her ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot.

0|1
    0|0
    • I find myself having a good time and the littlest thing triggers a memory and I just slump my shoulders and sigh. She acts super happy on Instagram, unaffected by the breakup. Check out my other questions if you have any advice, I would really appreciate it

Most Helpful Guy

• probably just as she's going to sleep.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• All the time. But little by little this new guy takes over.

0|0
    0|0
    • How long will that take? He's not her type at all, he's very clearly just a distraction

• Show All
    • I'm rooting for them. Those things change.

• Hahaha wow. You shouldn't be he's a douchebag. Major sexist

• All day but eventually find the boys friends red flags and think about how good or bad he treated her. After probably about 3 months she will heal

0|0
    0|0
    • What if they argued a lot but he generally treated her well? I had an issue with empathy, but I treated her very well otherwise

• Show All
    • Can that change with time? She's on a rebound right now and I'm wondering if that is keeping her from healing? Will she miss me more once they break up?

• It will take about 3 months or more for her to heal then she would move on with her life. Once a relationship is broken it's broken. My best advice is to work on improving your self and focusing on you. Take what you learned from this relationship to better the next one

What Guys Said 1

• There's a reason it's called a rebound

0|1
    0|0
    • Is she stopping herself from healing? When they breakup will she start to miss me?

Loading... ;